Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we spent at Uncle Todd's and Aunt Cheryl's.
Complete with Mom, Pop, Ty, T.j., Mamaw Peg, Papa Skip, Tommy, Megan, Lisa Wallace, Blake, Nicole, and EIi. and of course Todd and Cheryl.
We had quite the spread of DELICIOUS food! After lunch, we had four games of tennis going rather than nap or watch football! It was so GREAT to have so much family together!
I didn't get very many pictures...
Crae baby
Lisa and Mamaw
Todd and Cheryl Jace and my HUGE self. This Thanksgiving I have SO MUCH to be thankful for I can hardly believe it. my healthy beautiful baby girl. my baby boy on the way. jaces job. my parents. the gospel. food. healthcare. our cars. my amazing husband. wood burning stove. friends. scriptures. texting. thomas s monson. the cool weather. my favorite tv shows. music. ward members. jaces sweet family. the Savior. Dora the Explorer. washing machine. These are just a few things I am thankful for this year :)

No comments: