Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We spent Christmas in GEORGIA! Despite not having a "white" Christmas, we enjoyed being in the south with family!
Sunday before Christmas Mom and I shopping! This is one of my favorite pictures of us! One of our Christmas Eve traditions is gingerbread house competition. This year we enjoyed the contest with the Nickel family.
This is the boys. They won.
Here are the girls. Second place....
McRae was LOVING unwrapping presents. However, as most babies do, she was only interested in the paper...
Our little family Christmas morning.
All the kids in our new p.j.s. on Christmas morning. (another christmas eve tradition)
Decorating sugar cookies!
About to leave for the airport to go home :(
me and my brothers whom I LOVE!!
We had such a great, relaxing vacation! thank you to MOM and POP for the GREAT food, entertainment and awesome gifts! I have so many more fun pictures but couldn't add them ALL! We can't wait for the fam to come out HERE to see us in APRIL :)

No comments: